Sunday 28 June 2015

Lead me not into temptation.


Wow, has it been a month already? Feels like yesterday I was talking about, then acquiring the Me 109 TL. However, I knew during this recent absence there was a strong possibility of  returning to more "Birthday Celebrations". Based on the rewards for what is being offered, I just might attempt one or two.


Another nice thing to see, an upcoming "major" Mission. Sadly, I will say "no thanks" and pass this one over. If this were taking place just a few months ago, I probably have jumped at the chance to pick up the Chinese tier VI premium version of the British (but, built in Canada) Heavy Fighter, Mosquito FB 26. In fact, it was part of giftshop package this last November (didn't have money at the time, spent it on another "charity", so to speak), so I will be missing out a second time. As I have laid out in a previous post, acquiring this aircraft (and certain others) doesn't fit into my current and future plans with Planes.

And, as before, I will tip my hat to all of those who accomplish the taskings and put one of these aircraft into their hangars. I wish those folks nothing but the best of luck, who are about to try!


With World of Warships moving into 0.4.0 of it's testing phase, there seems to be some kind of fallout across the rest of the "World of...." titles. One of those issues is the absence of Gold and Free Experience from the accounts. I have been keeping a causal eye on all three forums for news and updates on this, I know I am not the only one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment