Sunday 10 May 2015

Calling it quits on the 1.8 Common Test server.


After some time looking around, the only big change that stood out for me was a pile of my aircraft were starting to have birthdays. I attempted a few of these mini-missions and collected the rewards, but they feel kinda empty. Don't get me wrong here, every little bonus and a reason to play is always a good thing, I just got tired of doing them.

With none of the tier VIII premium aircraft that was advertised available for testing, I made, on many occasions, to collect the seven Mission requirement for the CT Testers emblem/medal for my profile. That too, I have given up on, here's why....


....between nobody flying, even with timing my sessions with  EU/RU primetime, I was still coming up short on people to get Matchmaker put a battle together. Plus, the wait times for that to even be considered, was enough for me to abandon the queue....


....and be greeted by staring at this for long periods of time. I just don't get it, I really don't, but better to stop this now, before that bitter taste in my mouth becomes too overpowering to bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment