Thursday 14 May 2015

Just plodding along and up.


So, with War Cache under way, here is what I am doing and how I am making out, thus far. First, I have chose to bring my Soviet Attack Aircraft out of semi-retirement and slowly chip away at the Mission requirements. My progress for today's session has rather surprised me....


While I am making good time through the Primary portions, I do believe I will be running into some....difficulties when to comes to attempting the Additional Tasks.


One of the highpoints from today, picking up another Rocketeer achievement for my small collection.


One of the lowpoints was this dismal result (look at the red box in the lower right hand corner) from my tier V Stuka. I got hit with such a high packet loss and lagg pocket, by the time my game had loaded, I was already a smoking wreck on the ground. As I went through my other Ground Attack Aircraft, I did run into one of the restrictions from this....


It would seem my tier III Commonwealth Attack Aircraft CAC CA-1 Wirraway and both German Ha. 137's are not invited to take part. So, tier IV and up is what they want, just to let you know.


I did get one request for help, from my good friend GeorgePatton. Seems he was already at the "Survive a battle being in a Flight" portion and ask me to help him out. I died during both attempts, but he collected the achievement on the second try, advancing him to his next stage.

And that about covers my aerial adventures for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment