Tuesday 12 May 2015

Here we go again.


Source: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/News/NewsItem/View/382/world-of-warplanes---18-patch-release

Then, I went here http://worldofwarplanes.eu/news/general/version-18-release/ to confirm this wasn't a big, terrible mistake. It would seem, they are serious.

So, they are now going to roll out a major update, around seven days after launching a Common Test server, where big ticket items couldn't be tested by the international playerbase (the new tier VIII premium aircraft), the War Cache feature (a series of Mission for rewards, much like what is currently in World of Warplanes, combined with the Personal Missions from World of Tanks) wasn't even available and a host of other things that couldn't be done properly, due to the low population.


I....I....just don't know. However, I am willing to make a small leap of faith, and dismiss my less than ideal experience on the CT server. When the North America server upgrades to 1.8, I will update my 1.7.5 client and give this patch a try. I want to see if all of the missing content from the Common Test server is included and poke around to see what is what. I already know I will have "Plane Birthdays" but this War Cache does have my interest raised, slightly.

But, I still have this bad feeling I can't quite put my finger on....

No comments:

Post a Comment