Thursday 21 May 2015

Tokens of appreciation.


Starting my session for the day, not only did I collect another two tokens for the War Cache event, but I got this, for my limited participation on the 1.8 Common Test server.


I had read on the European Portal the requirement for achieving  this award was at least seven completed Missions/Tasks. Perhaps, my five was sufficient enough, no complaints here....



....okay, perhaps just one. The decal itself is very hard to make out, a little too subtle for me. Anyways, I will add this to my small collection of cherished trinkets from the game.


Thanks to some "eagle eyed" player on the Russian server, two planes that I have been very curious about and that are currently undergoing tested, have been spotted. While these are not the finalized statistics or characteristics, it does present a general idea of the direction WarGaming wants to go with them.

For comparison, the two aircraft on the left are fully upgraded, but not equipped with bombs or rockets. The RU captures, on the right, have been lined up through my limited photo-cropping skills. It would seem both IL-10M and NC 1070 could do very well as premium Attack Aircraft offerings.

The IL-10M is nothing more than a regular tier VII Soviet IL-10, moved up a tier, put into the Chinese nation and receiving enough "bite" to keep it somewhat competitive. The French NC 1070 is something new entirely. From these numbers, it would appear to be a blend of  Soviet toughness and German maneuverability. I can't wait for it to come.

Although I doubt the Chinese IL-10M will come to the North America server (perhaps, through a very expensive bundle with gold and premium time) the French NC 1070 is at the top of my list for "Yeah, it's coming......................soon™"

No comments:

Post a Comment