Monday 25 May 2015

Spining wheel, got to go round.

With the War Cache event in World of Warplanes about to come to a close, I spent the last two days using the login tokens to play the Wheel of Fortune. Here are the results of all my spins....



My first crack at the Roulette wheel. Now, the odd bird emblem is decorating my Me 109 TL....




The second spin rewarded me with mostly credits and a very small shark emblem for my American aircraft. I am sure the equipment and consumables will come in handy for something....




And, for what I have written off as my last day with this event, three spins for the price of two. This time, nothing really spectacular to report.

War Cache offered me a chance to collect my highest tiered premium vehicle, at a substantial discount and a few little "trinkets" along the way. While I did spend some of my Gold that I have been saving for sometime now....


....thanks to another event going on, I am slowly building that "nest egg" back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment