Saturday 16 May 2015

Random Wingman.


So far, I am rather surprised with my progress in the War Cache event. Both my Soviet Attack Aircraft that I have selected, tier IV LBSh and tier V IL-2 (mod.) have been performing feats I haven't seen in a very long time. However, I have reached a point where solo play will need a helping hand.


With only two active players on my Contacts list at the time, I took a chance with the Auto-Flight feature. Introduced a while ago, if selected, it will pair a player up with another one picked at random. So, I clicked, waited and 29 seconds latter, my new partner was chosen.


After a quick exchange of pleasantries, we were off....


....and placed in a match that I considered to be, very favorable....




....and one of those rare times one of my guesses was right. With the first intended battle won, Imgawna wanted to go again. I had reservations about this, banking on the first battle being a good stroke of luck, but clicked one more time....


Seeing a familiar name on the enemy team, I offered my teammate some advice. In the end, our team pulled off the victory, Imgawna and I parted ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment